FREE ECO AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP
What is Eco Renewable Heat Campaign?
The Eco Renewable Heat Campaign is an exciting heating solution that allows households to generate their own clean heating and hot water with absolutely No System Cost and low monthly bills at just £25 per month, which we think sounds rather nice. It is designed to provide you with a clean renewable heating system through the installation of an Air Source Heat Pump system. Insurance, repair and maintenance of the system is all taken care of by us, so you can rest easy knowing that performance is guaranteed for 7 years. In short, we sign an agreement with you to say that we can install and maintain a Air Source Heat Pump for 7 years and in return, you agree to pay us £25.00 per month for 7 years which is fixed for the whole duration of the term. After the 7 years has elapsed, the system is handed over to you to benefit from free heating and hot water. The system's life span are roughly 20 years. Thanks to the Ofgem AoR (Assignment of Rights) agreement, Investors in the UK can fund the purchase and installation of renewable products allowing them to receive the Governments RHI back over a period of 7 years.
Want To Purchase A System Instead?
If you would prefer to purchase a system instead, now is probably the best time to do it. System costs will depend on your property but on average £9-13k installed. If you do decide on purchasing a system, you will receive the RHI payments for 7 years which in most cases, pays for the system.
Don’t Miss This Opportunity, Contact Us Today and start Saving Money with a purchased system that generates FREE heating for your home and earns you money for the next 7 years!
Contact Ecothermo Solutions
Heat Pump Energy Conversion
- What information is required?
- How long is the term?
- From when is the agreement binding?
- What are my key obligations?
- Will I own the heating system?
- What are the minimum requirements to be eligible?
- How much maintenance is required?
- How does the system work?
- Will I be asked to provide any documentation or have any checks done?
- How will I know if my property fits the criteria?
- How will I be charged?
- Do I receive any of the Government RHI Payments?
- Do I pay for my heating & hot water once installed?
- • Be the Property owner or have the owners written consent.
- • Minimum of two bedroomed property with at least two occupants.
- • Properties larger than 5 bed will be assessed on submission
- • Have a wet heating system in the property (Oil, Gas, LPG)
- • Have a broadband connection.
Your local rep would have checked the preliminary criteria before contacting you, but from here, we just need to ask a couple of questions and for you to sign the pre-registration document which your local rep will help you fill out. An allocation fee of £199 is required (which is refunded in full on the 10th day after installation) at this stage which covers the costs of technical surveys, admin, EPC Certificate (if needed) system design and system allocation etc
Giving ELEG access to an internet connection so we can monitor the System. It is a flat rate of £25 pcm and you do not have to worry about price hikes for the next 7 years as you are protected through the Government RHI payments to the funders. AFTER the 7 years you don’t even need to pay the standing charge so further savings can be enjoyed.
As we are offering the system to you for free, we make sure that your property is suitable as the investors receive the Government RHI payments.